Sunday 21 July 2013

Hi to everyone out there, I'm Hornet and I'm starting a new Lego blog for my latest Lego Technic creations. This is my first blog post on my first ever blog so any advice will be much appreciated and always taken onboard. Comments on anything will also be much appreciated whether it's suggestions, questions, answers or the alike. Instructions may be supplied a short time after the creation is posted and links will be supplied but they can also be personally emailed if there are problems with links. My first creation, a Ferrari 'LaFerrari', is already in building process and will be posted when the chassis is fully complete and posted again when complete with bodywork and possibly a video. Building instructions will follow. I hope you will be a regular visitor in the future and please promote my blog to anyone, Lego builder or not, Friends or family, anyone! If you have anything to say, I will leave my email address below. Thanks for reading and see you soon,

Hornet (hornet.creations.62@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment